Comedian Rickey Smiley shares death of son Brandon Smiley: 'Pray for our family'

 About Post 

Actor and comedian Rickey Smiley is mourning the death of his son Brandon Smiley.

Smiley, who starred on "The Rickey Smiley Show" from 2012-2014, took to Instagram on Sunday to share he had some bad news  to deliver to his followers.

"I hate to announce this, but I just want to give it to you before you hear it in the streets," Smiley said. "My son Brandon Smiley has passed away this morning."Smiley did not specify his son's cause of death nor give his age. As he was preparing to leave for the airport, Smiley asked people to pray for him and his family.

"I just want all my cousins and different family members to pray, be strong, and I’m OK," Smiley said. "Pray for my son's mother and my son’s siblings, everybody that was raised with Brandon."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post