Watch Paige WWE leaked vedio went viral on Twitter

 About Post 



Saraya-Jade Bevis – who is better known by her professional name Paige, is a 29-year-old retired professional wrestler. The former WWE star – who is also a two-time WWE Divas Champion, was all over social media in 2017 when her s*x tape – of when she was 19, was leaked. Now, she had opened up about it.

In a recent chat, the former wrestler revealed she hit ‘rock bottom’ after her n*de photos and video was leaked online. Talking about it, she revealed she didn’t want to be alive anymore and was thinking of how her father would react to it. Read on

WATCH HERE


In a recent chat, the former wrestler  revealed she hit ‘rock bottom’ after her n*de photos and video was leaked online. Talking about it, she revealed she didn’t want to be alive anymore and was thinking of how her father would react to it. Read on.

Continuing further, Paige added that she hid in a bush for fear that other people would recognize her. Stating that the leak happened when she was battling substance abuse issues with cocaine and alcohol use, Saraya said, “I was [hiding] inside a f*cking bush, thinking that if people recognize me they’re gonna know. I’d never wish that upon anyone, because that’s the most vulnerable part of you. I felt so stupid to have trusted this person at the time. I’ve never done it since. That was a f*cking lesson, I’ve learned, and I’ll never be caught dead doing it again.”

The former WWE star further added, “I felt so f*cking stupid, and so embarrassed, and was I already like a f*cking coke head at this time, and loved to drink, and that really f*cking got me to rock bottom where I didn’t really want to be alive anymore, dude. It was f*cking awful. I just was so f*cking sad. I remember being like, ‘if my dad is disappointed with me, I don’t think I could be here anymore.’”


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post