An Ohio school bus driver who went viral on TikTok for cursing at rowdy students says she 'won't take it back.'

 ABOUT POST 



An Ohio school bus driver apologized after a viral TikTok video showed her verbally berating children on a bus. But she also said she "won't take it back."

Jackie Miller resigned from her position as a bus driver with the Amherst Exempted Village school district on March 30 after a video of her screaming at kids on the bus went viral on TikTok, garnering millions of views and shares. 

WATCH HERE



"I'm sorry for the way this went down, I truly am," Miller told WKYC on Monday. "I do apologize for my actions, but I won't take it back."

The video shows Miller approach a student toward the back of the bus and ask them for their perfume, to which the student responds that they "didn't do anything" and did not "spray anything.

"Goddamnit, how much more do you expect me to fucking take?" Miller can be heard saying in the video.

"I'm sick of all of this shit. I'm done with it. I'm going to start kicking some fucking serious ass," she says at another point. "Do you hear me? My foot's going to  be so far up your God damn ass it's going to dangle out your God damn nose."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post