XXXTentacion Shot Dead. Kanye West, Diplo Post Tweets

 About post:


Washington D.C: Singer Kanye West mourned the death of American rapper XXXTentacion. The SAD! artist, whose real name was Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, was shot dead in Florida on Monday afternoon. After learning of the news, West took to Twitter to remember the rapper. "Rest in peace. I never told you how much you inspired me when you were here thank you for existing," wrote Yeezy.

Diplo: This kid was a genius. True artist. He made his own rules. He has his faults but he was young and he worked so hard on his own self. He wanted to be better. He loves everyone so much . He lived for every kid out here. He had the biggest imagination. He texted me this weekend it was one of his goals to get me & Skrillex to finish his next album. I invited him to La this week. I was wondering if he was gonna come. He used every second of his life to create. He repped Florida to his core.. I love this kid. He was gonna do so much more he promised me.




WATCH HERE


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post